Call our helpful, friendly team of advisors on :
01943 462 773
Customer service lines open Mon-Fri, 9.00am-6pm
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Otley: 01943 462 773
Skipton: 01756 799 367
Harrogate: 01423 568 222
We like to think that one of the reasons our customers keep coming back to us, is because we look after them.
We have one of the most well respected Bike fit technicians in Yorkshire and as cycling becomes more popular it is easy to forget how important getting the right bike expertly fitted is. Everyone can benefit from a bike fit, whether you’re aiming for enjoyment or results. Based just outside of Leeds, we delivery a quality and professional service, fitting your bike to whatever type of rider you are. Put simply a cycle fit adjusts the bike to fit it’s rider to ensure the most comfort and efficiency. At Chevin Cycles we are fortunate to have one of the most highly respected and experienced cycle fit consultants in the country. We have a state of the art fitting suite and are constantly investing in the latest training for our staff to ensure you are getting the best possible service. With late-night opening during the week we can "fit" around you! To enquire about availability and to book a slot please call or email.
1. The Interview - Actually the most important part and something no tool or online service could ever provide. Your background and injury history all taken into account as well as your goals and aspirations.
2. Off the Bike Assessment - Trek Fit is all about fitting the bike to you not you to the bike. We take a detailed standing observation before moving onto a physical assessment and range of motion testing.
3. Shoe Setup - In-depth footwear sizing and foot assessment before and after cleat installation.
4. On Bike Assessment - Time for you to warm up and the fitter to get an idea and build a picture of your current on bike position.
5. Saddle Set-up - Detailed saddle height and fore and aft position adjustments as defined by your flexibility. Further cleat adjustment if required as well as model and sizing.
6. Handlebar Set-up - Handlebar width, lever placement, stem height, stem reach and drop. All fine tuned and optimised to your body shape and flexibility.
7. Overall Assessment - Final look at the body landmarks and angles building to a completion of the fit based on the interview and flexibility.
8. Measure and record - Measure and record the fit and highlight the changes and discuss suggestions to improve the position in the future. (Those using video analysis will be able to provide a before and after Dartfish motion analysis).
9. Further advice - Bike fitting is a process, not a one off event and our service does not stop once you leave our door. We strongly recommend a follow up appointment based on the first fitting session.