Our technicians are all experienced road and mountain bike riders, trained to ATG Cytech Level 2 and above, guaranteeing you will always get the best advice and quality of service.
Our Service Technicians are now Bosch certified and can carry out specific eBike Servicing, including full diagnostics and software updates. All of our workshops are equipped with all the latest diagnostic systems and access to the full spares catalogue to support and service your Bosch eBike.
- This service is provided to give you access to expert advice and an evaluation of your cycle before any work is carried out.
- All parts and components inspected for wear/damage or any other issues.
- Service parts credited towards any further labour charges where required.
- Designed for the leisure/sport cyclist who wants to ensure the best possible condition of their cycle for the season ahead.
- Free booking-in evaluation by our expert technicians detailing any immediate work required.
- Gears, gear cables and drivetrain components checked for damage, adjusted, cleaned and lubricated.
- Brakes, brake pads, cables or hoses checked for damaged and adjusted. Wheel alignment, spoke tension, hub bearings checked and adjusted.
- Rim and tyre condition checked
- Frame, fork, headset and all structural components aligned, adjusted and checked for wear/damage.
- Shock pressures set to rider weight.
- Designed for the sport/expert cyclist who wants to know that their cycle is ready to take them to the next level of riding over the season ahead.
Work Carried out on the cycle as the gold service, plus the following extras:
- Every single component stripped from frame cleaned and degreased.
- Frame checked inside and out for wear or damage.
- All controlled contact surfaces and threads including bottom bracket, head tube, disc brakes mounts cleaned, tapped and faced where appropriate.
- Hubs and headset stripped, cleaned and serviced.
- Cycle fully rebuilt with fresh cables and grease.
|Type of service||Description||Price|
|Cycle Health Check||Free cycle health check including a full report detailing work that needs to be carried out||Free|
|Cycle Accident Insurance Quote||Full cycle inspection report following an accident||£25.00|
|Cycle Theft Insurance Quote||Insurance quotation following a theft||£15.00|
|Di2 Firmware Update||Shimano Electronic Di2 firmware update||£10.00|
|Bike Build||Full bike assembly(excluding parts)||From £50|
|Thread Tapping||From £5|
|Cleaning Charge||Localised to enable mechanics to fulfil the job requirements||£10.00|
|Accessory Fitting||From £5|
|Dropper Seatpost Fitting||From £35|
|Brake Adjust||Conventional brake adjust (per brake)||£10.00|
|Hydraulic Brake Bleed||Including fresh oil/fluid (per brake)||£15.00|
|Disc Brake FItting||Including frame facing (per brake)||£20.00|
|Disc Brake Service||Strip down and reassemble with fresh oil (excludes replacement parts)||£30.00|
|Shorten Brake Hoses||Cut down brake hoses (includes brake bleed)||£30.00|
|Headset Replacement||Fit new headset||£20.00|
|Headset Bearing Replacement||£10.00|
|Standard Handlebar Fitment||£10.00|
|Drop Handlebar Fitment||(excludes bar tape)||From £20|
|Bar Tape Fitting||£10.00|
|Wheels and Tyres|
|Replace Tyre/Tube||Check and rectify cause of puncture where applicable(per wheel)||£10.00|
|Tubular Tyre Fitment||Removal of Old Tub/Glue/Tape (per wheel)||£25.00|
|Wheel True||From £10|
|Tubeless Tyre Fitment||Fit tubeless tyres(includes sealant, excludes valves and rim tapes)||£7.50|
|Hub Service||Cup and cone or cartridge bearing service (excludes parts)||From £10.00|
|Hand Build Wheel||Rebuild and true a wheel (excludes spokes)||£30.00|
|Free-hub Body Fitment and Hub Service||Strip/clean/grease (excludes new bearings)||£15.00|
|Alfine Maintenance Service||£25.00|
|Gear Adjust/Repair||Gear indexing and set up (per derailleur)||From £10.00|
|Bottom Bracket Fitment||Including front mech adjustment||£15.00|
|Bottom Bracket Re-Grease||£15.00|
|Chain Device Fitment||Including front mech adjustment if required||£25.00|
|Chain Fitment||NOT including gear adjustment||£5.00|
|Derailleur Fitment||Including adjustment||£15.00|
|Derailleur Hanger Alignment||Will need rear derailleur adjust (includes gear adjust)||£15.00|
|Fit Suspension Fork||Includes front brake adjustment||From £20.00|
|Suspension Fork Service||Includes fluid (excludes and other parts)||From £35.00|
|Rear Shock Service||Air can service||From £35.00|
|Shock Bush Replacement||Bush replacement||From £10.00|
|Rear Suspension Linkage||Pivot bearing replacement||From £30.00|