Muc-Off Disc Brake Covers (Pair)
- Please select the relevant options below to view availability
Finally, the solution to protecting your disc brakes during maintenance or transit is here! Our Patent pending design makes life easy, they are fast and easy to use and help to ensure you won't have protectant or lube overspray on your discs. The end is nigh for loss of braking power from protectant overspray! Finally!
- Protects disc brake rotors and pads from protectant and lube overspray.
- Protects discs during transit.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Fits all road/mtb rotors.
- Simply rinse and use again.
- Breathable neoprene.
- Protects against corrosion.
- Supplied as a pair
Directions for use
- Fit after you have washed your bike with Muc-Off Bike cleaner (remember it's safe to use on disc brakes!).
- Start by separating the neoprene cover from the base plate. With the velcro facing towards you, slide the base plate over the hub axle by pulling it apart slightly at the join, now push downwards until the centre hole is around the axle.
- To apply the neoprene cover, start at the caliper and press the neoprene cover over the caliper/cable and then around the entire rotor. Ensure all parts are covered before applying protectants, polishes or spray lubes.
- After each use, simply rinse both parts in water and leave to hang dry. NB: Do not ride with the covers attached! Do not spray protectants or lubes directly onto the Disc Brake Covers for an extended period of time!
We have partnered up with Klarna Retail Finance in order to offer quick, safe and hassle free financing on all of our products worth over £300! The process is simple and requires no paper or photographic ID simply fill out the application and your decision is almost instantaneous! Follow a few simple steps and you can enjoy hassle free 0% financing on any basket over £300. Find out more here.
Please note: 0% finance excludes sale items
0% finance up to 36 months
Available on baskets over £300 (excludes sale and offers/promotions)
The majority of brands that we stock can be shipped direct to your door anywhere in the UK
Some of the brands that we stock, such as Trek, impose a strict 'Collect In Store' only policy. This is to ensure that you get the correct size and are set up on the bike correctly when you go out on your first ride. Unfortunately there are no exceptions to this. If you live within a 30 mile radius to our Otley store we can deliver your bike using our Door to Door service.