DEITY WAYPOINT GRIPS
- Please select the relevant options below to view availability
CLASSIC STYLE MEETS PERFORMANCE
The perfect complement to our all new DEITY line of grips, the WAYPOINT are a Mountain Biker’s dream! Built around a smart tapered internal sleeve that eliminate any chance for play once fully tapped onto your handlebar and coupled with the single bolt lock-on clamp, the new DEITY line of grips left no detail unexplored. Our TRC rubber blend delivers an incredibly resilient tactile performance for improved durability with an amazing feel right out of the packaging. A diamond pattern is a beloved texture for a MTB grip and is often used, but rarely maximized. Eager to deliver you a diamond pattern grip that was slightly larger in outer diameter to the standard norm, the design of the WAYPOINT was born. Featuring a 31mm outer diameter, the body of the WAYPOINT seamlessly transitions to the end of the grip allowing you the room to stretch out on epic climbs, to maximize every mm of available grip, and to avoid having to have your hands on metal clamps. Available in a perfect match to all of our color offerings and featuring a debossed 3D DEITY Icon capped end for subtle style, the WAYPOINT deliver unmatched traction, durability, and class!
- The new leader in diamond pattern grip design
- Featuring DEITY TRC rubber compound for exceptional durability
- Tapered inner sleeve to insure perfect contact with the handlebar
- Single clamp design with forward facing bolts that feature loc-tite
- Lasered black ano 6061 T6 aluminum clamps
- Seamless transition through the end of the grip for comfort and full range of control
- Diamond pattern wraps around the end of the grip
- 132mm length with 31mm outer diameter
- Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle and DH
- Full color offering in black, stealth, red, green, blue and orange
- 91 grams for the set
- INSTALLATION TIP: To fully and properly install your WAYPOINT grip due to the tapered inner sleeve...make certain to whack the end of the grip 3 times with the palm of your hand until the grip fully seats onto the handlebar and finish the install by tightening the hardware to the specs listed on the packaging.