Deity Blacklabel Aluminium Handlebar
- Please select the relevant options below to view availability
15mm RISE / 800mm WIDTH / DH / ENDURO / ALL MTN
Races are not won on race day. They are the culmination of dedication, commitment and a standard for excellence. This is how we look at all DEITY products and the all new BLACKLABEL 800 Handlebar is a testament to the craft and experience we have developed over the years. The handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams, the BLACKLABEL 800 is the evolution of over a decade of DEITY handlebar development. Like an athlete’s ability to put their absolute best on the line day in and day out while scrutinizing every little opportunity to improve, the BLACKLABEL 800 is the absolute best the handlebar world has to offer. We took our renowned multi award winning Dirt Top 100 pick BLACKLABEL handlebar and created the same amazing feel with the wider appeal you’ve been asking for. By widening the center bore area we could increase strength while still delivering an incredibly comfortable, stable, and responsive feel that is unmatched. This premium race good is built for championships!
- All new 800mm width
- Designed for DH / Enduro / All MTN applications
- Dirt Mag Top 100 Product - 4 years running for 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2018!
- Incredibly detailed two tone bead blast and polished ano finish
- 9 degree bend / backsweep by 5 degree upsweep
- Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
- Designed for maximum ride quality with a 31.8mm bore
- World Cup DH / Redbull Rampage / Crankworx and FMB World Tour proven
- The handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail
- Black ano finish with stealth, white, red, green, blue or orange graphics, and platinum ano finish with phantom graphics
- Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner
- Available in 15mm (333gm), 25mm (342gm), and 38mm (343gm) rises
We have partnered up with Klarna Retail Finance in order to offer quick, safe and hassle free financing on all of our products worth over £300! The process is simple and requires no paper or photographic ID simply fill out the application and your decision is almost instantaneous! Follow a few simple steps and you can enjoy hassle free 0% financing on any basket over £300. Find out more here.
Please note: 0% finance excludes sale items
0% finance up to 36 months
Available on baskets over £300 (excludes sale and offers/promotions)
The majority of brands that we stock can be shipped direct to your door anywhere in the UK
Some of the brands that we stock, such as Trek, impose a strict 'Collect In Store' only policy. This is to ensure that you get the correct size and are set up on the bike correctly when you go out on your first ride. Unfortunately there are no exceptions to this. If you live within a 30 mile radius to our Otley store we can deliver your bike using our Door to Door service.