Win a Tacx Flux S Smart Trainer - in the Gold Hill Challenge
The event is open to all ages and abilities, with the aim of the challenge to set the quickest time on a 349-meter hill climb course (an average of 1 min racing). The person with the fastest time on the leader board at the end of the night will be awarded a Tacx Flux S Smart Trainer worth a whopping £550!
In addition to this fab prize the overall winner's time will be submitted into the wider 'UK TacXperience Tour' competition, where the overall quickest time will win a Tacx Neo bike worth £2250!
Doors open at 18:00 and the evening is aimed to be informative however informal, our team along with representatives from Tacx will be on hand to advise you on getting the most out of your training indoors.
So, whether you are looking to test yourself against other like-minded cyclists or you are just keen to learn more about smart training indoors, it’s an event not to miss.
- Test ride the new Neo Bike and Neo2 T Smart Trainers
- Get the full low down on the latest in virtual reality training with the Tacx APP
- Take part in the ‘Gold Hill Challenge’ to be in with a chance of winning a Tacx Flux S Smart trainer & other Tacx goodies.
- Get the opportunity to take advantage of some exclusive deals on trainers and accessories
- FREE goody bag for all attendees
- FREE Pizza and nibbles.
The event is free to attend, and spectators are welcome, all we ask is that you register your details on our EventBright page so we can gauge numbers for food.
We hope to see you there!