Last updated: 27/03/2020
WE ARE OPEN BUT ONLY FOR ESSENTIALS - Please stay at home and use our mail order/phone support where possible.
On Monday the Government announced that bicycle shops were included in the list of essential services. Our stores are open, however, to keep our teams safe we have made the following operational changes.
- Our stores are NOT currently open for browsing, please use our website for this.
- Our stores entrances will always be kept locked and our teams will be restricting access into the store.
- You MUST respect the SOCIAL DISTANCING measures in operation at all times (keeping 2 meters between you and our team members).
- We have suspended our bike fitting services.
- We are only accepting card payment.
- For health and safety reasons we are unable to let you try on an items of clothing and footwear including helmets and sunglasses in-store.
- Customer toilets in-store and changing rooms are closed until further notice.
- We are unable to facilitate test rides and bicycle sizing will be ascertained by the manufacturers sizing guides.
- We are unable to process finance applications in-store, however we will happily send you a link to complete any finance online.
Our teams are working incredibly hard in very challenging circumstances and we will NOT tolerate any form of abuse directed towards them.
Updated Store Opening Hours
We have made the following changes to our store opening hours.
Monday 09:00 – 17:00
Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
Friday 09:30 – 17:00
Saturday 09:00 – 16:30
Sunday 10:00 – 16:00
Our workshops are open; however, they are operating strictly on a pre-booked in basis only and our teams will only work on clean bikes. Please contact our stores directly if you have a query regarding a repair.
Free Emergency Repair Service
We are introducing a free of charge EMERGENCY REPAIR service for all key workers to help keep you on the move. Key workers include NHS, POLICE, FIRE, TEACHERS, CARE WORKERS. If you are a key worker and have an issue with your bike, please call our stores Workshop teams and they will happily help you out.
Our online and mail order services are operating as normal, if you would like some help with sizing or have any other questions please call our teams in-store.
We keep this guidance under review and make changes as necessary to keep our teams safe.
Thank you for your continued support.
Due to the recent changes and restrictions in place regarding shopping in-store, we wanted to offer you an opportunity to experience our great service from the comfort of your own home.
Our team are on hand to answer all your product related questions via live chat or video call. We can also send 360 video tours of any of our products that are in-stock in-store.
To take advantage of this service, please call our Otley store on 01943 462773 to arrange product walk through or live video call back.