We are delighted to announce that our stores are accepting the ‘Fix Your Bike’ £50 repair vouchers launched by the Government today (28/07/2020). Applications open at 23:45 and vouchers are issued on a first come first served basis, so don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity.
Register for your free voucher here: https://fixyourbikevoucherscheme.est.org.uk/
The aim of the voucher scheme is to help get your bike back into a roadworthy condition, and the vouchers are redeemable against any of the repairs below.
Eligible Repairs include repairing or replacing:
- tyres, tubes, wheels, and related components.
- braking system components; transmission system components.
- components for permanently fitted lighting systems.
- other essential components which prevent safe use of the cycle e.g. deteriorated grips or saddle.
The following are not Eligible Repairs:
- a sale of replacement parts without any repair work.
- replacement or upgrade of existing safe and roadworthy components or of removable lighting accessories.
- The voucher cannot be used against the cost of a new bicycle.
- One voucher per repair.