DEITY SLIMFIT GRIPS: BLACK
- Please select the relevant options below to view availability
The perfect compliment to our DEITY line of grips, the SLIMFIT are a Mountain Biker’s dream and the thinnest DEITY grip we have made to date! Built around a smart tapered internal sleeve that eliminates any chance for play once fully tapped onto your handlebar and coupled with the single bolt lock-on clamp, the DEITY line of grips leave no detail unexplored. Featuring our dynamic TRC+ rubber blend that delivers an incredibly resilient tactile performance for improved durability with an amazing feel right out of the packaging, the SLIMFIT is not only thin, but is also comfortable, sticky, and amazing for riders looking for a thin grip or technical feel.
A diamond pattern is a beloved texture for a MTB grip and is often used, but rarely maximized. Featuring a 30.5mm outer diameter, the body of the SLIMFIT seamlessly transitions to the end of the grip allowing you the room to stretch out on epic climbs, to maximize every mm of available grip, and to avoid having to have your hands on metal clamps. Available in a perfect match to all of our color offerings and featuring a debossed 3D DEITY Icon capped end for subtle style, the SLIMFIT delivers unmatched traction, durability, comfort, and class...all in a thin package!
- The thinnest DEITY grip to date
- Featuring soft DEITY TRC+ rubber compound for durability and increased grip
- Tapered inner sleeve to ensure perfect contact with the handlebar
- Single clamp design with forward facing bolts that feature loc-tite
- Lasered black ano 6061 T6 aluminum clamps
- Seamless transition through the end of the grip for comfort and full range of control
- Diamond pattern wraps around the end of the grip
- 133.75mm length with a 30.5mm outer diameter
- Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle and DH
- Full colour range available in Black, Stealth, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Turq, Gum, Pink & Purple
- 96 grams for the set
INSTALLATION TIP: To fully and properly install your SLIMFIT grip due to the tapered inner sleeve...make certain to whack the end of the grip 3 times with the palm of your hand until the grip fully seats onto the handlebar. If you find the fit is a bit tight due to your particular handlebar, a small amount of Isopropyl Alcohol can work wonders for lubrication. Finish the install by tightening the hardware to the specs listed on the packaging.