HAMAX SLEEPY CHILD BIKE SEAT
- Please select the relevant options below to view availability
HAMAX BIKE SEATS HELPS TO MAKE BIKE RIDES WITH CHILDREN SAFE.
The Hamax freely suspended fastening bracket gives the child bike seat excellent springing that protects the child’s spine.
The Sleepy’s sleeping function allows the child bike seat to be tilted backwards (max 12.5°) providing the child with a comfortable resting/sleeping position. If you also use the Hamax Neckroll, the child’s head will remain steady.
Adjustable safety harness and footrests
All Hamax child bike seats are designed to ‘grow’ with the child via an adjustable safety harness and footrests.
You may easily switch the child bike seat between two bikes
The child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike. By purchasing an extra bracket, you may easily switch the child bike seat between two bikes. Hamax recommends that a child should always wear a helmet when using a child bike seat.
- Adjustable resting/sleeping position (12.5°)
- Ergonomic sitting position
- 3-point safety harness with a belt buckle that cannot be opened by the child itself
- Safe and simple to fit
- May be fitted to bikes with or without luggage carriers
- For children above the age of 9 months and weighing up to 22 kg
- Adjustable safety harness and footrests
- The child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike
- Suspended fastening bracket ensures exceptional cushioning
- Fits frame tubes from 28-40 mm (round)
- The fastening system will not get caught up with cables in the fastening area