Bell Full-9 Fusion Mips MTB Full Face Helmet
- Please select the relevant options below to view availability
BUILT TO SEND IT!
Built on our legendary Full-9 platform, the Full-9 Fusion is our no-compromise full-face helmet for riders who hold nothing back.
With a premium fiberglass shell, a wide field of view, Overbrow Ventilation intakes, a plush interior, and MIPS technology, this helmet delivers world-class quality, fit and features.
It doesn’t matter if you are chasing the clock on a downhill run, or sending big gaps at your favorite bike park, if you are a rider who loves to shuttle to the top and then shred all the way down, this helmet is built for you.
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - A leading slip plane technology designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- X-Static padding: Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Fiberglass shell
- Flying Bridge visor: Originally developed for moto use, this visor's side-mounted screws are easy to adjust, even while wearing gloves
- Breakaway screws
- Integrated breakaway camera mount requiring no zip ties or tape, designed to "break away" upon impact to reduce the risk of injury
- CPSC Bicycle
- ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill)
- ASTM F2032-06 (BMX)
- XS 51–53 cm
- S 53–55 cm
- M 55–57 cm
- L 57–59 cm
- XL 59–61 cm
- XXL 61–63 cm
- 10 helmet vents, 3 brow ports
- 1080 grams (size M)