Chevin Cycle Mountain Bike Demo Day – Saturday 16th November 2013
Thought you have made your mind up about 29ers?... Confused on how 650B fits in?... Now is your BIG opportunity to have a go and make your own mind up!
At Chevin Cycles we are 100% behind giving you the opportunity to try your next bike before you buy.
We know that bikes nowadays can be big financial commitments, but what better way to see if you like a new hard tail or full suspension bike by trying it, for FREE! We don’t mean a ten minute ride around a busy car park - we give you the opportunity to have a traffic free ride ; we even book Mr. Sunshine and hope he turns up!
There will be refreshments provided at our base camp (Chevin Cycles car park) there will even be an opportunity to try some energy products to give you a boost on your ride!
We will have the finest selection of 29er and 650B hardtails and full suspension models available for you to try.
You will also have the opportunity to try the highly anticipated 2014 Whyte 29er range, including the 2013 Trail bike of the year 2013! The T-129 Works.
Ladies we even have the Whyte 806 (Women’s specific 650B Hardtail).
There will be 3 identical guided rides around the Chevin Forest on the day of about 60 minutes each.
The ride slots are:
Each bike and size will be available for each of the demo slots; we have limited numbers of identical sizes in identical bikes, so please book your slot today to avoid any disappointment!
Our demo route has been mapped with the Bryton Rider 50E
(Click me for more information)
Please try and arrive at least 30 minutes before your pre booked slot to ensure there is time to familiarise yourself with your test bike. It will allow us to set up the suspension to your weight and allow us to answer any questions that you may have.
On the day you will need;
- One form of official photographic ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Credit or debit card in your name
- Appropriate clothing for mountain biking and the weather condition on the day
- Helmet (no helmet = no ride!)
- Your own pedals (if you have opted to bring your own)
Places are limited, for more information or to book your place today, please call the sales team on 01943 462773.
I want to ride but I don’t know what size bike I need?
- No problem, please call the sales team who will be able to advise you on the best size to test!
What do I need to bring to test ride a bike at the demo?
- You will need: valid driver’s license or Passport, credit card, helmet, pedals and appropriate riding gear.
How long can I test ride the bike?
- We generally request test rides of no more than thirty to forty minutes so everyone gets a chance to ride their desired model. This is flexible to some degree based on trail options and rider turnout.
Can I ride more than one bike?
- Sure, but please ask the sales person when booking your place. We would love you to try more than one bike, but as you can appreciate we cannot guarantee it. Customers who have not ridden already on the day will get the first refusal, then if there are any empty places on a particular bike you are more than welcome to try it!
Sounds great but how much will the demo ride cost me?
- Nothing, Absolutely FREE! The demo day is completely free; all we ask is that you are interested in upgrading your bike.
Will there be any special offers on the day?
- YES! There will be some exclusive, irresistible offers for you on the day to tempt you. The offers will be so good that they will be limited to the demo day itself and are not available afterwards! A 10% deposit on the day would secure the bike of your dreams!
Do I have to take the bike on the routes specified?
- If you wish to test ride a bike but not on one of our guided rides, that's fine but you will need to let us know when booking. You will only have 30-40 minutes to ride it as the bike may be booked out later on by another customer.
Please be aware Chevin Cycles Limited will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused to yourself or a third party by undertaking this demo.
Mountain biking is a dangerous activity. Please make sure you understand the risks involved before booking your place.
When signing up for the demo ride please be aware, you are accepting full responsibility for the bike. Any damaged caused the bike, you will be liable to pay for.